NOMINATE A MATE
Terms and Conditions
- Nominators must work in plumbing, gasfitting and/or drainlaying businesses, but do not have to be linked to Masterlink. Nominators could be owners, managers, tradespersons, apprentices or administrators; people who understand our industry and know what makes a great apprentice..
- By submitting this online form, you acknowledge that you have obtained the permission of the referred person to provide their contact details to us and that they are expecting to hear from Masterlink.
- You also agree that as part of our process Masterlink may advise the potential apprentice that you have referred them to us.
- Please note, this offer does not extend to companies who have identified their own apprentice candidate and are seeking to take them on in their own business through Masterlink.
- Only referred apprentice candidates who have not previously applied to Masterlink are eligible to be considered for this promotion.
- If more than one person refers the same candidate to Masterlink, only the first referee will be eligible for consideration for the $100 Prezzy Card.
- There is no limit to the number of apprentice candidates an individual can nominate – as so long as the nominees are genuinely and actively seeking an apprenticeship.
- Winners of Prezzy Cards will be contacted once their nominated candidate has successfully completed the Masterlink screening process.
- Masterlink will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within five working days, their Prezzy Card will go back into the prize pool.
- There are 30 x $100 Prezzy Cards available. This promotion will continue until we run out of cards!
Nominating a mate and accepting the prize constitutes a winner's consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Masterlink and for Masterlink to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes, but is not limited to, the Masterlink website, NZ Plumber magazine, direct and social media channels.