Masterlink are looking for motivated, dedicated people who are seeking real career opportunities.
You will receive:
• On-job training as well as a series of 1 week block courses over the 5 year period in order to gain a New Zealand Certificate in Plumbing/Drainlaying and Gasfitting.
• A committed mentor, supporting and assisting you through your apprenticeship journey
• Lots of variety – no job is ever the same and you can work in all kinds of industries!
• A tool allowance over your study period.
With an apprentice success rate of 95%, Masterlink is the best place to start your plumbing career!
The key skills and attributes we are looking for include:
• Great communication skills
• Plumbing or building experience
• A minimum of a clean restricted manual NZ drivers licence
• A great attitude with a passion to learn new skills and achieve goals
• Ability to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy skills
• Good at problem solving
• Ability to undertake physical and challenging work, at times in demanding environments
All successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and Masterlink assessments.
Any queries? Call HR Advisor Kate Williams on 021 296 9277
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.