Masterlink are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are looking for real career opportunities.
You will receive
• Onsite training as well as a series of 1 week block courses over the 4 year period in order to gain a National Certificate in Plumbing and Gasfitting.
• Committed mentors supporting and assisting you through your apprenticeship journey
• No job is ever the same, there’s lots of variety and you can work in all kinds of industries!
• An annual allowance for new boots.
With an apprentice success rate of 95%, Masterlink is the best place to start your plumbing career!
The key skills and attributes we are looking for include:
• Great communication skills
• Building or Plumbing experience
• A minimum of a clean restricted manual NZ drivers licence
• A great attitude with a passion to learn new skills and achieve goals
• Able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy skills
• Good at problem solving
• Capable of undertaking physical and challenging work and at times in demanding environments
All successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and Masterlink assessments.
For more information about becoming an apprentice call HR Advisor Kate Williams on 021 296 9277 who can assist with any questions.
Applicants for this position should be a permanent resident or NZ citizen.