Outstanding service starts with solid relationships, and there are principles you can follow to maintain professionalism and strengthen relationships with customers. You also need to have a process to resolve complaints, ensuring that you deal with the emotional and practical aspects of each customer’s issue. While basic telephone courtesy is a must, the finer points are often missed and can make a big difference.
In this interactive, one-hour webinar, our apprentices will be given a simple yet effective eight-step process for resolving complaints, as well as some key guidelines to follow in dealing with challenging customers. They will also learn the five approaches to engage customers and build loyalty, and a useful process for gaining customer referrals without being pushy or aggressive.
Completion of this module will empower our apprentices to:
• Use principles to maintain professionalism and strengthen customer relationships.
• Leverage five approaches to engage customers and build loyalty.
• Follow a consistent process to efficiently resolve customer complaints.
• Retain current and attract new customers by requesting referrals.
• Use the six rules for disagreeing agreeably.
• Apply a formula for contributing ideas and disagreeing in an agreeable way.