A complaint doesn’t have to be a negative experience. There are two aspects of complaints, emotional and rational, so resolving them requires dealing with both. By clarifying complaints, lowering anxiety for both parties, using practical guidelines, and applying a process that deals with both the emotional and rational factors, participants can build even stronger customer relationships.
This three-hour live online workshop provides useful strategies and guidelines for successfully resolving customer complaints. Using the Recovery Formula can help turn a complaint into an opportunity to create a loyal customer. Cross and up selling opportunities can result from a well-handled complaint. Finally, examining root causes of common complaints can help our apprentices find ways to reduce or eliminate them. By effectively resolving complaints they can reduce stress, build relationships, and improve customer loyalty and retention.
Completion of this module will empower our apprentices to:
• Use a consistent process to resolve and recover from complaints.
• Transform complaints into additional sales and service opportunities.
• Deal with emotional and logical aspects of complaints.
• Analyze the root causes of complaints to identify opportunities for strengthening customer relationships.
• Apply methods to manage emotions and reduce stress when resolving complaints.