• NCEA 2
• Currently a machine operator for a plastic’s moulding company
• Previous roles include freezer hand at local meat works, helicopter loading, working on ski fields and numerous roles water monitoring/testing.
• In 2015 spent several months gaining work experience in plumbing through the Gateway programme
• Describes his greats strengths as his positive attitude, great work ethic and his willingness to learn
• Full manual licence, confined spaces, working at heights & first aid certificates
• Hobbies include going to the gym and snowboarding