• 18 years old, fit and healthy
• Restricted driver’s license (working on full)
• Went to Rototuna High school, has NCEA 1&2
• Past times include playing rugby and solving puzzle’s (competitive Rubik’s Cube solver)
• Completed WINTEC pre trade course 2020, with average course work score of 87% (received nomination for pre trade student of the year)
• Has current first aid certificate, working at heights, confined spaces training, site safe passport
• Currently employed in the family laser engraving and plasma cutting business
Nathan is focused on becoming a Plumber / Gasfitter / Drainlayer and is willing to do a work trial for anyone considering taking on an apprentice. He describes himself as being a quick learner, works well in a team and has good attention to detail.