Get started on your new career with Masterlink.
Earn while you learn to get qualified in plumbing/drainlaying and gasfitting.
We'll match you with a local firm and set you up with a Masterlink Regional Manager to mentor you throughout your apprenticeship.
Here’s how a typical Masterlink plumbing apprenticeship works.
“Plumbing’s an underrated trade… now I’m doing it, I’ve fallen in love with it. It is hard work but fun—everyone should do it! It’s really cool trying different things. There’s never a dull moment, I’m constantly learning… and I have an income.”
Esmey Parata, Gas & Water
“There’s a lot of opportunity for bright young people who don’t mind hard work. I have a fantastic boss and a great bunch of guys to work with. Every day is different because there’s such a broad spectrum of work and interesting challenges.”
Kris Rangitaawa, Plumbing & Gas Works
It all adds up to exceptional value.
Pay less when you train through Masterlink! The total Masterlink fees are:
- for those eligible for Fees Free:
- Plumbing/Drainlaying & Gasfitting - $6,000
- Plumbing/Drainlaying - $6,000
- Drainlaying - $2,000 (payable in full at sign-up)
- for those not eligible for Fees Free:
- Plumbing/Drainlaying & Gasfitting - $10,000
- Plumbing/Drainlaying - $8,000
- Drainlaying - $4,000 (payable in full at sign-up)